Come and join us for the first Fizz Club of 2017 upstairs at Piccolinos in Hale.
Our theme this month is War of the Worlds! We will taste and assess sparklers from the ‘old world’ (basically, Europe) and pitch them against some fantastic ‘new world’ alternatives – which will you prefer?
The price includes:
- Tasting 5 different sparkling wines and Champagne
- A fun quiz (with a prize!)
- Georgeous Italian sharing platter of food for your table
We start at 7pm prompt and finish around 9pm.
For those of you who have recently joined as Fizz Club members, you could use this as your free event – or save for another time.
If you would like to bring a friend who hasn’t joined yet, we are offering a half price membership fee of £10 (normally £20 per year) if they sign up on the night.
We’ll also reveal the latest membership treats with fantastic discounts available when using your Fizz Club membership card.
We run 6 Fizz Club events per year in Hale – some of those will be exclusive producer evenings where the maker or supplier will bring along their fantastic range of fizz. The annual membership fee is £20 and for that you will receive:
- 1 FREE Fizz Club event
- 20% discount from a Fizz Festival ticket
- 10% Discount off your first case of Italian sparkling wine (Prosecco and Franciacorta) from Con Gusto
- £20 to spend on an Individual Restaurant card (new Individual Restaurant members only)
More offers and discounts will be added in the following months and other Fizz Clubs will be ‘popping’ up around Manchester and Cheshire this year!
If you are a member and wish to use your free ticket for this event, please insert discount code ‘Bubbles’ on check out. You will need to be registered as a member to use this.